Monday, February 18, 2008

Holey Crikey

I can't believe the last time I posted was last June! Just goes to prove that this blog is going to be sporadic, to say the least. It was good to go back and re-read my old posts, though...I just started buying cereal again last week after that shopping juggernaut in June! Plus, without even realizing it, I had accomplished a couple of my goals. Not hardly enough, but some.

I've realized that if I post here and comment on other blogs, I can drive up my traffic and possibly make some blogging money (and thereby drop my second job :), so here goes nothing.

I intend to blog about the same things I read about and do everyday...teaching, cooking, and trying to save money. At the moment, I can't think of an original idea that I can write about that hasn't been done in the PF blogoverse, but I can try:)

God bless!--Blossomteacher

No comments: