Monday, February 7, 2011

Go Packers!

Yay!  So, last night was the superbowl.  And I was doing GREAT...until the queso came out.  Dangit, I'm a sucker for some Velveeta and rotel.  And I didn't go back for triple helpings (like normal), but that one serving did put me over calories for yesterday.  And so what do I do?  Go home and burn those few excess calories off, right?

Ummm...no.  I had a piece of pizza.  Dangit.

So herein lies my pattern...I stay under calories, am doing just fine, until usually AFTER dinner. And I wanna eat something else.  Not usually cuz I'm hungry...just cuz it happens to be one of my most favorite foods in the world, or cuz dangit, that smells good!  And then .  And low and behold, that's exactly what the scale showed today....2 pound gain.  Boom.

So today I'm trying one of those cockamamie plans I had.  I'll let you know how it turns out tonight.

No comments: