Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow day....

...minus any snow.  Seriously, we could have gone in today.  What about tomorrow, when the wind chill is gonna be below zero?  All I know is, I better have some clean sweats.

But enough about me.  On to...me!  I took a long, lovely "nap" this morning.  I know conventional wisdom says to get up, get productive, and then take a nap in the afternoon.  I'm just not conventional :)

This afternoon, I ate lunch (ahem...ok, 4 mini donuts and a glass of milk.  But I stopped at 4!  Old me would have eaten the WHOLE BAG!!), cleaned out my baking dishes cabinet, started dinner, and cleaned out the fridge.  And despite my Wii absolutely refusing to cooperate, managed to do 15 minutes of Just Dance 2.  I found some videos of the dance moves, and followed along...with the controller in my hand :)

So those are my victories for the day...stopped at 4 donuts (1 serving!), did a little moving (no matter what!) and made a healthy turkey chili for dinner (still working on the calorie count...but still!)

Onward and upward!

*Edited to add--after dinner, I ate another 8 donuts...2 more servings.  Miraculously, I still came in under my calorie budget for the day by 20 cals, according to my DailyPlate.  But still...wanted to be honest, at least with myself!

No comments: